Dabbing is becoming increasingly popular as a means of consuming cannabis concentrates. Offering potent high, stronger aromas, and more immediate effects, it’s no wonder people are making the switch.
With so many varieties of concentrates available on the market that use a range of extraction methods, it can be a good idea to learn about the options at your disposal.
Dab pens can be used with a variety of materials, including:
- Wax – The most popular type of concentrate, wax is a solidified form of cannabis oil. Its consistency can vary from crumbly to sticky, making it easy to handle.
- Oil – Oil is a liquid form of cannabis concentrate or distillate that can be vicious or runny. Often made using CO2 extraction, it typically contains higher levels of THC than other types of cannabis concentrates.
- Shatter – Loved for its 80% purity, shatter is a concentrate that has a glass-like consistency. It’s made by heating and cooling cannabis oil until it solidifies into a brittle form.
- Rosin – Rosin is made by applying pressure and heat to cannabis flowers or hash. As this process doesn’t require the use of any chemicals, it is a cleaner and purer extract.
- Live resin – Live resin uses fresh, undried cannabis, which results in a higher concentration of terpenes that give it its unique flavor and aroma.
Each of these materials has its own unique properties and benefits.
For example, wax is known for its high THC content, while shatter is prized for its potent effects and clean flavor.
Oil is a versatile option that can be used in different ways, while rosin is a popular choice for those who want to avoid using solvents.
Live resin is a relatively new option that is becoming increasingly popular due to its high potency and flavor.
Dabbing is a popular way to consume cannabis as it offers a number of benefits.
- Potency – Cannabis concentrates are much more potent than regular flowers, meaning you can get the same effects with a smaller dose. This means that you can get the same effects with a smaller amount of concentrate.
- Flavor – The process of making cannabis concentrates removes impurities and unwanted plant matter, leaving behind a purer product that has a better flavor.
- Longer-lasting effect – The effects of dabbing typically last for a shorter period of time than smoking cannabis flower. However, as the effects are more potent, they can sometimes be felt for longer.
- Consistency – Some people prefer a runny oil, while others prefer a sticky wax. Using a dab pen gives you the opportunity to try out different consistencies and see what works best for you.
Our dab pens boast a wide range of features such as top airflow design, a heat-insulating magnetic cap, and true precision temperature control so you can elevate your dabbing experience.