Table of Contents
Electric Portable Dab Straw Pen Concept.
The Electric Portable Dab Straw Pen is a relatively new portable honey straw dab product. They are known for their simple, straightforward tubular shape design.
Electric Portable Dab Straw Pen work much like hummingbirds collect honey—they all utilize the same shape, form, and function for the user to suck. It is also called a honey dab straw pen.
In short: Electric Portable Dab Staw Pen is designed to suck up waxes and oils.
Electric Portable Dab Straw Pen Structure.
* Silicon or glass mouthpiece used to inhale vapors
* Airway for steam to pass-through
* Titanium or quartz tip for heating and evaporating concentrate
* Concentrate storage container (ceramic or glass) when dabbing
How To Use A Electric Portable Dab Straw Pen?
The rationale for using an Electric Portable Dab Straw Pen is similar to dabbing.
The difference is that instead of putting the concentrate on the heated dab rig, you put the heated tip on the concentrate.
The heated tip vaporizes the wax concentrate so that it can be inhaled through your device.
Once your concentrate evaporates, you place your lips over the mouthpiece and inhale.
The only difference between an Electric Portable Dab Straw Pen and a dab rig is that the former is more compact and easier to use, as well as more mobile and less breakable than a standard rig.
The Electric Portable Dab Staw Pen makes dabs efficient and fun.
Steps To Use The Electric Portable Dab Straw Pen:
1. Place a small amount of concentrate on the storage tank.
2. Turn on work mode to heat the tip of the dab staw pen.
3. Allow the tip to cool slightly.
4. Move your mouth on the straw and inhale while gently touching the heated tip to the concentrate in the reservoir.
5. Be careful with the heated tip to prevent burns. The lid of a silicon jar or concentrate container is an excellent heat-resistant resting point for the electric portable dab straw pen as it cools.
Do Electric Portable Dab Straw Pen Waste Dabs/Wax?
By heating the tip in contact with the concentrate, instead of adding the concentrate to the dab rig like a traditional dab device, the wax will get stuck with a conventional dab rig or get stuck inside the dab jar.
Electric Portable Dab Straw Pen can better control dose size, eliminate waste and maximize flavor. So no wax is wasted by using the Electric Portable Dab Straw Pen.
Ways To Clean the Electric Portable Dab Straw Pen
Cleaning your electric portable dab straw pen is a very simple process as it only requires a few simple steps.
Start by scraping off any excess residue or blockage.
Soaking the tip in your cleaning solution, such as alcohol, after this can refresh your electric portable dab straw pen again. (Be sure not to soak the entire pen in alcohol).
The electric portable dab straw pen is easy to remove and the multi-piece design makes cleaning very easy. An electric portable dab straw pen with a self-cleaning function is even more convenient.
- How much does an electric portable dab straw pen cost?
The price of the electric portable dab straw pen is determined by the material and quality as well as the function, ranging from $20 /pcs to several hundred dollars. If there are no special functional requirements, the electric portable dab straw pen of about$30/pcs- $50/pcs is a good choice range. Of course, the electric portable dab straw pen wholesale price would be lower than a retailer’s.
- What concentrates can I use with the electric portable dab straw pen?
Because honey dab straw pens are versatile, you can also smoke crumbs, rosin, CBD oil, THC oil, budder, or any cannabis concentrate you may like.
- Why does my electric portable dab straw pen taste burnt while in use?
Make sure not to heat the tip too much or it will burn. If it starts to glow red, it means it’s very hot like a wok that keeps heating up while cooking. If you continue to heat continuously, you will get a horrible burnt smell when smoking.
- What tools can the electric portable dab straw pen use?
It can be used with glass mouthpieces, connect hoses, and dab rigs. For more details please click here.